Tuesday 8 February 2011

Editing Officially Begins Today

Yesterday I finished read-through of my NaNo 2010 novel, so today Editing officially begins. This is an important event for me. Up until now, I have edited books to various level, but I have never yet finished complete edits and revisions to get a book to submission level. This book is going to be the first one to achieve that. 

So as I begin editing, I am also going to be paying attention to my process, what works for me and what doesn't. I don't expect to get it right in the first instance, but I am determined to try, and more importantly, I am determined to FINISH this book. 

So wish me luck...and let the editing begin!!!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! That's so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, good luck! I'm just coming to the end ofmine, give me a shout if there's anything I can do to help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey,

    Thanks :-) Yeah, for once, I am looking forward to this.


    Hierath,

    Thank you. Hope you've made good progress! Good luck to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and all the best for your editing!
    Girl, I truly adore your time management!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck to you - I look forward to hearing about your process too. :-)

    ReplyDelete