Monday 18 January 2010

Dinner Party Delayed

Honoured Audience, I must regretfully inform you that the most anticipated dinner party which promised to bring to life those who reside only in pages has been delayed by a day or two. The chrono-displacement which made a mix-up of dates between the host and the guests is still being resolved. There being some difficulty between the modern English and the languages each of the guests speak, the time is not yet fixed, though it is understood it will be shortly. I hope the delay will not lessen your enjoyment. Warmest Regard, Secretary of Dinner Party Committee Okay, folks - for normal people - sorry I won't be able to post my dinner party post today as I am too tired and my brain is foggy so the guests refuse to behave themselves. But in a day or two, it will be posted.

5 comments:

  1. No prob, I'll wait.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read it when you post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys. Sorry about the delay. Been crazy with work and stuff. But got started on it, so if I lucky, I shall have it posted tomorrow. I do apologize. Hate to break deadlines, even if they are self-imposed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to it. Of course we all expect it to be that much better now. :]

    ReplyDelete